1 ONLY - EX DEMO PRICE REDUCED! 6 MONTHS WARRANTY
BatteryMate 150-9 is a load tester & charger and automatic desulfater for all 12V lead-acid batteries from 2 to 45Ah.
For shops servicing all motorcycles, ATVs, personal water craft, snowmobiles & ride on mowers.
Six test current choices from 15A to 150A to test batteries delivering 20 to 330CCA (SAE).
Load test duration of 3 secs to check starting current delivery & 15 sec test for to check overall capacity.
Indicates if battery is deep discharged / sulfated
Six constant current settings from 1A to 9A, 4 stage charging.
MF charging selection for fully sealed, absorbed acid, batteries.
Powerful constant current recharges a flat battery in 3 hours
New battery commissioning in 30 minutes
Automatic recovery of deep discharged or sulfated batteries
Temperature corrected testing & charging ensures accurate results & no damage to the battery. International O.E. recommendations (i.e. Honda, Yamaha, Suzuki, Kawasaki, Triumph, Derbi).
2 year limited warranty.
CLICK BELOW FOR INTERACTIVE DEMOS:
Function of knobs, buttons & lights (LEDs) on the control panel
Testing & Charging a Filler Cap Battery
Testing & Charging AGM or MF Batteries
Load Tester Features:
1. Six load test settings from 15A to 150A, suitable for all starter batteries from 2.5Ah to 45Ah.
2. Select a 3 second test for an initial evaluation or 15 seconds for a more onerous test. The 15 second test automatically selects for re-testing charged batteries.
3. Read the required min. recharge time on the LED-voltmeter and observe the battery voltage trend dynamically during the load to determine underlying battery health.
4. A thermal sensor compensates for varying ambient temperature effects.
5. The tester is automatically protected against overheating by temporary disablement triggered by a thermal auto-resetting fuse.
6. A separate LED indicates when the battery is too weak to test and needs recharging first.
Automatic charger features:
1. Six charging Amps settings, from 1 A to 9 A constant current, for correct and most time-effective charging for batteries from 2.5 Amp-hours and greater.
2. Special pushbutton selected MF program for both dry-charged AGM types requiring dealer commissioning, and factory- filled “wet” sealed AGM types.
3. The program for conventional & lead-calcium batteries with filler caps is selected automatically by default for added safety.
4. 3-step charging: a constant current ‘bulk charge’ rapidly charges the battery up to cranking capability, a constant voltage ‘absorption’ stage completes the charge, and a float charge mode then tops up & maintains the charge.
5. The charging voltage settings are adjusted automatically for ambient temperature fluctuations.
6. The charge time indicated by the load test result is set on a timer, up to 6 hours. For MF batteries, the bulk charge time is limited in relation to the independently monitored rising battery voltage trend to allow safer charging of the various different types of MF motorcycle batteries.
7. Sulfated batteries are automatically identified & a special program initiated using higher voltage to try to bring the battery back to rechargeable status.
8. Three groups of LEDs indicate the charging Amps, the elapsed charge time & the charging program progress until disconnection or switch-off.
Other DetailsEX DEMO MODEL. 6 MONTHS WARRANTY
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I run a motorcycle repair workshop , forever & a day we were having issues with MF batteries ,this charger has solved all issues .