OptiMate 2 battery charger maintainer.
Safe, long term charge and maintenance for batteries up to 96Ah. Motorcycles,ATV's,Lawnmowers,small cars etc. Perfect for your new battery to keep it healthy and strong for many years, increasing battery life by up to 400%!.
If your battery is older we recommend OptiMate 4 or 6 with automatic recovery and conditioning programs. OptiMate 6 is recommended for larger batteries such as for Boats, Carvans, 4x4's, Trucks etc
Delivered with 1 (m5 eylets) weather proof lead and 4 crocodile clips
OptiMate is a charger/maintainer that you can leave connected to any battery while a vehicle is not being used. Simply attach the pigtail lead to your battery and leave the connector some where for easy connection, on a bike for example, under your pillion seat, behind a panel, a rear foot rest. The lead has a weather proof cover to protect it from corrosion.
Simply connect OptiMate after every ride and your battery will ALWAYS be fully charged.
For more accessories please see SAE accessories page - usb chargers, torches, charge indicators, extension leads, splitters, sockets and plugs etc
ADVANCED BATTERY MAINTENANCE!
- OptiMate 2 extends life and improves performance of a 12V battery mounted in a vehicle / craft or battery operated system that is not in daily use.
- Fully electronic, accepts global 100-240V 50/60Hz supply. Generator ready. + Battery types: All 12V lead-acid batteries.
- Weatherproof enclosure (IP54) with integrated wall-mounts.
- No need to supervise - completely automatic. Connect and forget with total peace of mind! OptiMate 2 senses the battery condition, recharges and then keeps the battery 100% ready, never overcharging, and provides power to the anti-theft alarm, display, on-board computer etc..
- Interactive charge & maintain mode - will return to charge mode if it senses current drain from battery.
- SAFE: No risk of overcharging. Totally safe for vehicle electronics. Automatic shut-down when battery is disconnected. Sparks suppressed.
OptiMate 2 can remain connected to the battery indefinitely, the battery will remain cool and safe. And optimally charged.
- Fully Automatic - no buttons to press! Simply connect and switch on!
- Microprocessor control
- Multi step charge program
- Safe 24/7 storage charge program
- Reverse polarity protected.
- Safe "no spark" technology
- Built in wall-mount tabs
- SAE weatherproof connector system
- 3 Year Limited Warranty!!
Fully automatic operation that includes all safety features such as reverse polarity protection, no spark connection : approved to AU and worldwide safety standards for automatic battery chargers.
Wall mounts are moulded into the case for easy & convenient wall placement and the unit comes with battery clips that have a cable reach of over 2m.
Meets all Australian standards -Ctick approved
Comprehensive selection of SAE connection accessories.
3 year limited warranty.
Other Details3 Years against manufacturing defects
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Just connect it to the battery, plug it in and turn it on; that easy. Charged up my flat Shori battery with no problems; battery didn’t even get warm.
Now it’s hooked up so the battery will receive charge constantly whilst the bike is parked. Most new bikes will have a currant draw off the battery, even with the ignition off so it really is a no brainer if your bike isn’t your daily ride and you want to keep your batteries fully charged.
Got the tinniest Shorai on my Guzzi, still performs well but lack of use means I need to keep it topped up and healthy.
After sitting for months I hooked up the Optimate 2 and all systems were "GO" by morning.
I have been dealing with OptiMate for nearly 20 years, previously working for the UK importer.
OptiMate 2 is the best charger out there for <$70! Recently i left one of my diagnostic tools connected to a battery for a few days! I forgot to disconnect it so voltage was down to 5V. No problem though, hooked up an OptiMate 2 and the battery is back to full charge and actually has a higher rest voltage than before!
after buying and using the optimate6 I was impressed to the point of buying 2 optimate2's now all my larger battery needs as well as my smaller batteries are ready to go any time I need them, the batteries life spans are extended by use of these products as well as their readiness