S125-LC Load control Motorcycle chassis dynamometer.
Accurate and repeatable results from Dyna Pro. Base Unit price starting around $28,000 inc GST
Tune using any tuning meduim -Power commander, Bazazz, Microtech, tune ecu, tune edit, ecu unleashed etc etc..
Steady state testing is great for roughing in a map, but if you want to get the best rideability through the range then you need to simulate road riding. With the Dyna Pro we can do this using the "speed squared" wind resistance tests.
Low rpm, small throttle opening tuning is a breeze and your customers will thank you for it!
If you are looking at investing in a dyno, give us a call and also feel free to contact our customers who have realised the benefits of Dyna Pro!
Check out our YouTube channel for some videos of the Dyna pro in action! YouTube channel
To see what options there are for tuning modern bike's other than add on boxes, check out our links page http://www.moto-tech.com.au/tuning-systems-links/
Standard Hardware Features
- S125-LC Load Controlled Dynamometer.
- Eddy Brake with Torque Monitor fitted as standard.
- Eddy brake system fully Closed-Loop with Infrared temperature compensation.
- Fast Dynamic Load Control of Eddy Brake (No user PID control, Self learning)
- Calibration Check Weight and Arm.
- Dyna Run V3 Advanced Windows Software (Software Upgrades Free for life).
- Dynamometer to PC USB Link
- Multi Function Remote Hand Controller.
- Intelligent Ignition Pick-up™ system fitted as standard. (Primary and Secondary)
- Starter System fitted as standard (Also used to calibrate Dynamometer).
- Air Brake System (With emergency lock-down in the event of power failure.)
- 12 Auxiliary 0-5 Volt Data Acquisition Inputs, for connection to additional sensors.
- Machine Construction from 3, 5 & 10mm Precision Laser Cut steel, powder coated finish, Blue & Yellow.
- Designed and Manufactured in the UK
- 1 Day Training (at your premises!)
- 2 Year replacement parts warranty.(excluding consumables)
- Twin Cooling Fans System (High Speed, High Pressure - Operated from Hand Control Pendant).
- Wideband Air Fuel System. (Single Channel, Double Channel and Quad channel).
- Weather Station (Temperature, Humidity, Pressure & Relative Air Density).
- Gas assisted Loading Ramp.
- Keyboard Monitor Shelf.
- 4 Channel Type K Thermocouple Unit.
- Ram Air simulation System (Calibrated to road speed).
- Infrared Temperature monitor (up to 500ºC).
- Exhaust Extraction Kit.
- Exhaust Arms.
- Carbide Drive Roller Coating.
Call to discuss your requirements and we can give pricing accordingly.
S125-LC Technical Specification
Power correction standards available for display:-
None No Air Correction Factor Standard
SAE J1349 American Standard but used the world over
DIN 700200 German Standards
ISO International Organization for Standardization
EEC European Standards
ISA Standards for Automation
The DJHP Correction option box, when ticked, will display the Power and Torque data in
numbers that relate to other self proclaimed “Industry Standard” dynamometers.
These numbers are related to an estimation of ‘Engine Crank Power’.
|S125-LC Dynamometer Specifications|
|Maximum Power (Dynamic)||600 hp||Vehicle Type||Bike|
|Maximum Power (Static)||270 hp||Loading Type||Inertia & Eddy Brake|
|Maximum Torque||500 ft/lb|
|Maximum Rear Wheel Speed||200 mph||Speed Encoder System||Digital|
|Modeled Mass||274 Kg (603 lbs)||Ignition Pick-up||Digital (Intelligent Pri, & Sec)|
|Drive Roller Diameter||45.3 cm (17.83")||Data Acquisition System||Digital High Speed USB|
|Drive Roller Width||45.0 cm (17.71")||Length (Without Ramp)||270.4 cm (106.46")|
|Drive Roller Inertia||14.0 Kg/m²||Width||179.8 cm (70.79")|
|Drive Roller Surface||Knurled (Anti-Corrosion Zinc)||Height (Deck)||44.9 cm (17.68")|
|Maximum Bike Length||239.6 cm (94.33")||Height (Overall)||88.4 cm (34.80")|
|Minimum Bike Length||120.6 cm (47.48")||Weight (Un-Crated)||1250 Kg (2750 lbs) (Approx.)|
|Timing Accuracy||50 nano seconds|
|Speed Accuracy||0.01 mph||Supply Voltage||190 - 240 Volts ac 50/60 Hz|
|RPM Accuracy||0.1 rpm||Maximum Supply Current||32 Amps|
|Calibration||Factory Calibrated/Check Weights||Air Consumption|
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
R6 Dyna Pro rock solid steady state test
Stable rpm held while opening and closing throttle!
R6 sweep to 10k rpm steps to 13000 rpm
Sweep to 1000 rpm, then steps at 11,12 and 13000 rpm.
R6 Dyna Pro step test from 9000 rpm
Quick accurate step testing.
Harley Davidson fuel pressure issue - Dyno run
Interesting video showing fuel pressure dropping by around 50%...